Wine review: Menage a Trois Red Wine. This inexpensive red blend can be found on sale for under $10 at your local grocery store. The name is great and will definitely serve to break the ice if introduced with just the right touch of feigned innocence.
Zinfandel | Grocery Wine
It’s Friday and what better way to celebrate than by swinging by the grocery store on your way home and picking up a bottle or five of wine. Listed below are our picks for the week.
- Champagne – Gloria Ferrer (on sale $15.98 at Safeway / Vons until 6/10)
- Chardonnay – Bogle (on sale $8.98 at Safeway / Vons until 6/24)
- Sauvignon Blanc – Dry Creek Vineyard (available at Safeway / Vons)
- Cabernet Sauvignon – BV (on sale $7.76 at Safeway / Vons until 6/10)
- Zinfandel – Edmeades (Costco)
Like an old friend you can count on in a pinch, we turned to the Edmeades Zinfandel after the Rijckaert Chardonnay debacle. This California wine has become our favorite zin of late, the one which all other zins are being judged by. Very tasty and goes with any meal we’ve throw at it (confession: Read More