Six easy to find wines from $9-$16 to pair with burgers for an excellent Independence Day.
Category Archives: Sauvignon Blanc
It’s Friday and what better way to celebrate than by swinging by the grocery store on your way home and picking up a bottle or five of wine. Listed below are our picks for the week.
- Champagne – Gloria Ferrer (on sale $15.98 at Safeway / Vons until 6/10)
- Chardonnay – Bogle (on sale $8.98 at Safeway / Vons until 6/24)
- Sauvignon Blanc – Dry Creek Vineyard (available at Safeway / Vons)
- Cabernet Sauvignon – BV (on sale $7.76 at Safeway / Vons until 6/10)
- Zinfandel – Edmeades (Costco)
Warning this wine could cause relationship issues! Read on for details, but first a quick tangent: A couple of years ago we were out to dinner with some friends and our waitress recommended a wine to us. Very excited about the wine, the waitress came back seconds after pouring it asking how we liked it. Someone mumbled something about it and the waitress said Read More
This New Zealand white wine can now be found at Costco as well as your local grocery store. At under $15 is it worth a shot?